- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.0-litre 256-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's w/Bravo III Sterndrives and only 136 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for 2, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Refrigerator, Cook-top, etc., Complete Sunbrella Canvas Package, Raymarine GPS, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Changer & Helm Remote Control, Polished Stainless Steel Windshield Frame, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish sportcruiser with top-quality amenities, premium hardware is long on styling, performance, workmanship. Spacious cockpit boasts huge wraparound lounge aft (convertible into giant sun pad), double-wide helm with flip-up bolsters, refreshment center, passenger side lounger. Well-appointed cabin with dinette/V-berth features enclosed head, storage lockers. Note walk-through windshield, power engine hatch.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,300
- Total Power: 256 Cruising Speed: 35+ Max Speed: 50+
- Fuel: 120 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 26
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeps 2) Converts to Dinette w/Table Enclosed Head (Manual Porcelain Head w/Pump-out) Storage Lockers Gunwale Storage Ultra-Leather Cabin Upholstery 12v Lighting
- Cockpit Sink Pressure Water System Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Alcohol Stove Microwave Oven Cabin Bar Console
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine GPS Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Changer & Helm Remote Control
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12v Plug-in
- Swim Platform w/Boaridng Ladder Radar Arch (1) Forward Deck Hatch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walkthrough Windshield Wrap-Around Cockpit Lounge w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Bravo III Sterndrives Polished Stainless Steel Windshield Frame Complete Sunbrella Canvas Enclosure FRESHWATER USE ONLY ORIGINAL OWNER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Jon Gniatczyk directly at (586) 907-6668 for additional information or to schedule a showing.