- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and 600 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top), AM/FM Stereo System, Garmin 180 GPS, (2) Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Marine Survey (2006) on file. New carpeting in cabin, new waste holding tank & plumbing, new dinette upholstery.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard. Additional features include teak bow pulpit, and a swim platform.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 9,800
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 22-knots Max Speed: 35-knots
- Fuel: 140 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/filler-cushion) -- NEW Upholstery Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower NEW Cabin Carpeting Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric)
- Compass Garmin 180 GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (Teak) Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-in Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top) (2) Spare Propellers NEW Waste Tank & Plumbing 2006 Marine Survey on File FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.