- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 Bluewater
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) ABSOLUTELY LOADED WITH ALL THE RIGHT OPTIONS THIS 1998 FORMULA 41 PC OFFERS A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-cid 400-hp Gas Engine's with only 600 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Central Vacuum, Interior Carpet Runners, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Kohler Generator, Windlass w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Optional Hydraulic Davit (Built-into Stern), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: $20,000.00 price reduction in October 2013...seller has priced boat to sell @ $80,000.00, a must to consider!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Luxury sport-yacht introduced in 1996 delivered comfort, performance in a premium package. Elegant interior with private forward stateroom, home-sized galley boasts comforts of a small motor-yacht. Deep cockpit has huge U-lounge aft, full wet bar, double helm seat, port-side lounger. Note walk-through windshield. Entire cockpit sole lifts for engine access. Beamy deep-V hull has prop pockets to reduce draft.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,520
- Total Power: 400 Cruising Speed: 19-knots Max Speed: 24-knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 81 Holding: 45
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Under Berth Forward Stateroom TV/VCR Recessed Halogen Lighting Throughout Aft / Mid-Cabin Converts to Full Berth w/Privacy Curtain Sette to Port w/Adjustable Table (Converts to Full Berth) (2) Bar Stools (Removable) Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) Central Vac Interior Carpet Runners Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity & Stall Shower
- Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater 2-Burner Electric Stove Corian Countertops Full-Size Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Coffee Maker Blender Drawer Storage
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Sum Log GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Kohler Generator 12V-Plug
- Windlass w/Forward Controls (See Photos) Remote Control Spotlight Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Fiberglass Cockpit Table (Not Pictured) (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Hydraulic Davit (Built-into Stern) Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Icemaker & Refrigerator Walkthrough Windshield Dockside Pressure Water Connection Forward Deck Sun Pad
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators & Self Leveler System Dripless Shaft Logs 10' 0" Caribe Dingy w/15-hp Mercury Engine FRESHWATER USE ONLY Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens) Hydraulic Steering Rudder Angle Indicator Auto Oil Changer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.