- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 H.O. Magmun
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1997 BAJA .38 SPECIAL IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 496-H.O. Magnum 425-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 392 hours! Note: Engine's, Sterndrives, Gimballs, all new in 2007 and installed by Baja. This was a $60,000 re-power. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1997 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bolster Style Seating, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Silent Choice Exhaust, Mechanical Drive / Tab Indicators, and MUCH more! The boat shows well. Cruise 50 mph, top speed @69 mph.
***Shown by appointment only.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 9,000
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 55 Max Speed: 70
- Fuel: 180 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 20
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain U-Shaped Settee Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Cabin Carpet Runners Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (w/3 Remotes)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Cockpit Table Power Engine Hatch Lift Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Bolster Seats Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Cockpit Mooring Cover Halon Fire System Bravo I Sterndrives Note: Engine's, Sterndrives, Gimballs; Replaced in 2007 by Baja Marine 1997 Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes Silent Choice Exhaust Mechanical Drive / Tab Indicators Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Freshwater Flush FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.