- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE (ALL OFFERS SUBJEC TO FINAL BANK APPROVAL) THIS 2001 DORAL 330 SE OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas V-Drive Engines with only 400 original engine hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Wood Interior Package, Windlass Anchor, Central Vacuum System, Extended Deck Swim Platform, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar/GPS/Chartplotter), Full Canvas Package, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored. Seller motivated and ready to review all written offers accompanied w/deposit. Note, all offers subject to final bank approval.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Doral 330 SE is a heavily-styled mid-cabin cruiser whose bold appearance and innovative interior offer something different in express-boat design. Built on a conventional modified-V hull, the forward-raked radar arch and fiberglass-capped windshield are distinctive features indeed. Below decks, there are two tables in the salon; the larger one forward lowers electrically to convert the curved settee into a huge double-berth. A privacy door separates the spacious mid-cabin -- with standing headroom at the entrance -- from the salon, and the galley is notable for it's generous storage. Topside, the 330's single-level cockpit is a real crowd-pleaser with wraparound seating for a small crowd. Visibility from the double helm seat is very good and a cockpit wet bar is standard. Additional features include excellent engine access, a foredeck sunpad, and a transom shower. Offered with sterndrive or V-drive power, the 330 SE will cruise at 22 knots with twin 310-hp MerCruiser I/Os and reach a top speed of around 34 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 15,320
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 230 Fresh Water: 44 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth (Electrically Operated Table Converts) w/Privacy Curtain Convertible Settee w/Wood Table Central Vac Aft / Mid Cabin Non-Skid Varnished Wood Steps Textured Removable Carpet Digital Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Independent Freezer Double Burner Electric Stove w/Corian Cover Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Plotter Raytheon Radar Fishfinder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Remote Control
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Battery Boost System (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12v Courtesy Lighting 12v Power Outlet
- Windlass Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck Fiberglass Cockpit Table & Sunpad Hrdraulic Engine Hatch Lift Transom Door Transom Shower Dockside Water Inlet Foredeck Upholstered Sunpad
- Trim Tabs Tilt Steering Wheel CO Dectector Extra Set of Nibral Props Extra Canvas Back Drop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.