- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
33' Doral 330 SE
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
***SELLER WILL ENTERTAIN SMALLER TRADES. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
ORIGINAL OWNER VESSEL WITH LIGHT USAGE AND AN EXTENSIVE EQUIPMENT LIST MAKE THIS ONE A MUST SEE -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas V-drive Engines with only 340 original engine hours. Popular tan canvas and neural accents make this a very appealing package. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Windlass, Central Vac, Extended Deck Swim Platform, Radar, GPS, Full Canvas, and much more. An excellent platform for overnighting and or extended cruising.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Doral 330 SE is a heavily-styled mid-cabin cruiser whose bold appearance and innovative interior offer something different in express-boat design. Built on a conventional modified-V hull, the forward-raked radar arch and fiberglass-capped windshield are distinctive features indeed. Below decks, there are two tables in the salon; the larger one forward lowers electrically to convert the curved settee into a huge double-berth. A privacy door separates the spacious mid-cabin -- with standing headroom at the entrance -- from the salon, and the galley is notable for it's generous storage. Topside, the 330's single-level cockpit is a real crowd-pleaser with wraparound seating for a small crowd. Visibility from the double helm seat is very good and a cockpit wet bar is standard. Additional features include excellent engine access, a foredeck sunpad, and a transom shower. Offered with sterndrive or V-drive power, the 330 SE will cruise at 22 knots with twin 310-hp MerCruiser I/Os and reach a top speed of around 34 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 15,320
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 230 Fresh Water: 44 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth (Electrically Operated Table Converts) w/Privacy Curtain Convertible Settee w/Wood Table Central Vac Aft / Mid Cabin Non-Skid Varnished Wood Steps Textured Removable Carpet Digital Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Independent Freezer Double Burner Electric Stove w/Corian Cover Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Plotter Raytheon Radar Fishfinder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player & Remote Control
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Battery Boost System (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12v Courtesy Lighting 12v Power Outlet
- Windlass Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck Fiberglass Cockpit Table & Sunpad Hrdraulic Engine Hatch Lift Transom Door Transom Shower Dockside Water Inlet Foredeck Upholstered Sunpad
- Trim Tabs Tilt Steering Wheel CO Dectector Extra Set of Nibral Props Extra Canvas Back Drop
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.