- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1988 MAINSHIP 40 DOUBLE CABIN (NANTUCKET) IS LOADED WITH UPDATES / UPGRADES -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new use this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with only 734 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Tub/Stall-Shower in Aft Head), LCD Television w/Bose Surround Sound System, Kohler 7.5kw Generator (529 original hours) w/Sound-Box, Electronics Package (2-VHF Radio's, Color GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Newer Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure, Aft Deck Bimini-Top), Spare 3-Blade Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Always inside heated stored for winter. Updates include but are not limited to the following: NEW Interior Carpeting (2011), Canvas (2005), Fly-Bridge Upholstery (2005), Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft Deck Carpeting (2006), Dripless Shaft Logs. Pride of ownership shows, truly a must see.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Roomy 1980s cruiser (often called Nantucket 40) offered motoryacht space, comfort at affordable price. Roomy salon boasts lower helm position, port and starboard deck doors, convertible sofa. Full-width aft stateroom includes double berth, excellent storage, tub/shower in adjoining head. Note that light oak woodwork replaced original teak joinery in 1985. Factory hardtop was never available. Bow pulpit, hinged radar mast, swim platform were standard.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 18-knots Max Speed: 25-knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 140 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Lower Helm to Starboard Port/Starboard Access Door to Deck Salon w/Chair & Ottoman to Port Salon w/Sofa to Starboard LCD Television w/DVD-Player & Bose Surround Sound System Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom Hanging Locker Aft / Master Stateroom Vanity Forward to Port Aft / Master Stateroom Drawer Storage Aft Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower & Tub Interior Carpeting (NEW 2007) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW 2004) Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW 2007) Stove (Electric) 3-Burner (NEW 2007) Microwave Oven
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's (2) Depth Sounder's Color GPS w/Chartplotter (NEW 2009) Raytheon Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player /CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (NEW 2009) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in Kohler 7.5kw Generator (331 Original Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Anchor Locker Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting (NEW) Radar Mast (Hinged) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs (NEW) Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure, Aft Deck Bimini-Top) Horn Fly-Bridge Upholstery (NEW 2005) Dripless Shaft Logs NEW Cutlass Bearings NEW Propellers w/3-Blade Spares NEW Trim Tabs 3RD OWNER INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORAGE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.