- 57 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Caterpillar C-18
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EQUIPPED AND BOASTING NUMEROUS UPDATES AND UPGRADES THIS EXQUISITE 2004 OCEAN 57 SUPER SPORT IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Caterpillar C-18 1,015-hp Diesel Engine's with 873 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Zoned Air-Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heating, Custom Interior Decor Selection, Full Custom Floor Covering Runners, Bose 35 Lifestyle Stereo / Entertainment System, Satellite Television, Central Vacuum, 15.0kw Westerbeke Generator, 24V Bow Thruster, Complete (Upgraded) Electronics Package (2-iCom VHF Marine Radios, Furuno FCU-1100L Color LCD Sounder, Northstar 72" 10kw Radar, 1-Northstar 958 and 1-Northstar 6100i, Furuno GPS, Simrad AP20 Autopilot & AP21 Remote, 3000 Series Satellite Telephone, and MORE), Awl Grip Engine Room, Lewmar Windlass, Glenndenning Trolling Valves, RYBO Single Handle Controls, 1600 lb. Quick Lift Low Profile Davit w/13.5 Nautica Wide Body Dingy w/50-hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Meticiously maintained and cared for. Equipment list is very detailed and best viewed in the "full specs" portion of this listing. ***Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of Ocean 56 SS (1999 to 2002) with reworked hull, redesigned interior is long on luxury, performance, sex appeal. Elegant three-stateroom interior with open salon/galley/dinette compares well with more expensive competitors in features, amenities. Note excellent engineroom access, fully equipped cockpit, massive flybridge with hardtop and wraparound seating. (Enclosed bridge is optional.) Cat 1,015hp engines cruise at 28-30 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 66,269
- Total Power: 1,015 Cruising Speed: 28-30 knots
- Fuel: 1,047 Fresh Water: 200
- Salon Aluminum/sliding door with security lock, Teak paneled bulkheads, Carpeting, Canvas rug runner, Designer chair, Designer sofa with rod storage, Table, high-low, hi-gloss, Recessed 32" LCD flatscreen TV with remote, European push button hardware, Custom decor selection, Headliner, Silhouette blinds with upholstered panel, Bose Lifestyle 38 stereo with CD/DVD, Central vacuuming system, Zoned air conditioning with reverse cycle heating, Tinted safety glass, Phone inlet with 50' cord and (1) jack, 24V and 110V lighting, Master and VIP Staterooms Large berth with drawer storage, Carpeting, Innerspring mattress, Bedspread and shams (2), Pillows (2), 24V and 110V fixtures and receptacles, Mirror, Nightstands (2), Headliner, Drawers for clothes storage, Overhead cabinets and hanging lockers, Bose SA-3 stereo sytem (master only), Stereo speakers, Air conditioning/heat controls, 20" LCD flatscreen TV with remote, DVD with remote, Teak raised panel entrance door, Dimmer switches, Private head access, Vanity with mirror and stool (master only), Master and Guest Heads Vinyl tile flooring, Custom wall covering, Corian® countertop, Stall showers with door, automatic sump pump and light, Medicine cabinet with mirror, Linen storage, Towel bars, Vacu Flush toilet, Exhaust blower, Lights – 24V and 120V, Duplex outlets - 120V, Ventilating hatch (Guest only), Teak raised panel entrance door, Crew Stateroom Twin berths with berth covers and drawer storage, Shams and pillows (2), Carpeting, Headliner, Teak raised panel entrance door, Overhead cabinets, Hanging locker, Dimmer switches, Companion Way Designer wall coverings, Headliner, Carpeting, Washer/dryer, Amtico® teak and holly flooring in galley and heads (in lieu of standard) Full clear salon cover with canvas runner Steps and companionway runner
- Additional Information
- Galley/Dinette Vinyl tile flooring, Convection/microwave oven, Water tank level gauge, Corian® counters and sink top, Trash compactor, Instant hot water faucet, Range – 3 burner, 220V, recessed, Undercounter drawer style refrigerator/freezer (Note: (4) Refrigerater Drawers, Duplex electrical outlets, Spacious drawers and cabinets, Icemaker, Dinette with hi-gloss top and upholstered stool, Amtico® teak and holly flooring in galley and heads (in lieu of standard)
- Compass (2) iCom VHF Marine Radio's Furuno FCU-1100L Color Sounder Sirius Weather Module Simrad AP20 Autopilot w/AP21 Remote Control 3000 Series Satellite Phone (Bridge/Salon) Northstar Radar -- 72" Open Array 10kw Northstar 958 & Northstar 6100i w/15" Color Display
- Additional Information
- Electrical System *Generator, 15 KW water cooled, Heavy duty batteries, two banks, with automatic battery charger, Battery parallel system, Shorelines, (2) 220V-50A with automatic cord reels, Dyna plate ground system, Electrical outlets, 120V duplex, Electrical control and distribution panels with circuit breakers, voltmeters and battery condition indicator, Engine synchronizer, Zoned air conditioning with reverse cycle heating, Zinc anodes, SSB radio ground screen
- Open Flying Bridge (Standard) Molded fiberglass, fully instrumented with fully adjustable helmsman and companion seat (1), safety rail, ladder and lockers, Hardtop with 3-sided enclosure, All wiring with circuit breakers for electronics, U-shaped lounge seating forward of console, with pleated vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions and rod storage, Chart light, Duplex electrical outlet – 120V, Spreader lights, Rocket launchers (6), aft rail, Molded-in spreader lights Cockpit Rod holders (4), Molded fiberglass, self-bailing Cockpit side lockers Boarding step box, Insulated fish box with pumpout, Tackle locker, Transom gate and hinged stern door, Door to engine room, Seawater and freshwater washdown, Bait center with freezer, sink and fresh water spigot, Transom live well, Hatch dunnage box, Stereo speakers, Lazarette access Deck And Outfitting Bow pulpit, fiberglass, Bow pennant staff, Bow washdown - freshwater, Side window rails (2), white, Handrails, aluminum, Docklines, 35' nylon (6) Cleats, (2) stern, (2) bow and (4) springline, Hawse pipes, Forward deck hatch, Fenders (2), 28" x 81/2", Tinted safety glass, First quality European teak solids and trim, Canvas step pad (2) Lewmar Hatches in Hardtop Bridge Hardtop w/3-Sided EZ2CY Enclosure w/Custom Zipper Windows Overhead Teaser Reel Box
- Engine Room and Propulsion Fully sound and heat insulated engine room, Awlgrip engine room, Twin diesel water cooled engines, Fuel filters – main engines, Alternators, External sea strainers – large wedge type, Automatic fire extinguisher system, Fiberglass mufflers, Fresh water spigot, Blowers, Propellers (2) Nibral, Shafts(2), Aquamet 22, Rudders, Stainless Steel, Struts with bearings, Bronze, Trim tabs, Electric oil exchange system, engine and generator Heat recovery bottles – engines and generator Electrical outlet Lighting System Navigation lights Cockpit courtesy lighting 24V & 110V fixtures/receptacles Overhead lights Reading bunk lights Closet lights Engine room lights Circuit breakers throughout Back lighting on electrical center panel and flybridge instruments Trim Tabs 24V Bow Thruster RYBO Single Handle Controls 1600 lb Quick Lift Davit 13.5 Nautica Wide Body Dingy w/50-hp 4-Stroke Engine Refrigerated Fish Box (1) Deck Freezer (1) Live Bait Well Awlgrip Engine Room (10) Gold Rod Holders Rupp Out Riggers (Black / Gold w/Lowering Kits) (6) Flush Rod Holders Counter Sunk in Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.