- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 DORAL 250 SE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single 5.7-litre 260-hp EFI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 300 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Fish-Finder, Garmin GPS, etc.), Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), and MUCH more!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 6,390
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 25-knots Max Speed: 35-knots
- Fuel: 65 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 30
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable Television Cabin Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS (NEW 2009) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Table Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Freshwater Washdown (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Bravo III Sterndrive 2ND Owner FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.