- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 310-hp V-Drive Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1995 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-HP Gas Engine's with only 650 original engine hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Raytheon Electronics Package (Tri-Data, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Power Helm Seat, Cockpit Heat/Defrost Option, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in very good condition. Seller will review all reasonable offers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfest bar, faux granited countertops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure sidedecks.
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) In-Floor Storage (Carpeted) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door/Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Locker to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower TV/VCR in Salon
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raytheon 202 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tridata (Depth, Speed/Sumlog) Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Changer Raytheon R21XX Radar Raytheon Ray Chart 600XX Raytheon Ray Nav 398 GPS/Loran
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Emergency Start System 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Power Helm Seat Camper Top Canvas w/Full Enclosure Fume Sniffer Cockpit Heat / Defrost Tilt Steering Wheel Remote Control Spotlight Aft Cockpit Table Cockpit Carpet (Snap-in Snap-out) Halon Fire System Lines, Fenders, Life Jackets & Spare Anchor FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.