- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1999 FOUNTAIN 42 LIGHTNING WITH EXTENSIVE UPDATES -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 500-EFI 500-hp Gas Engine's (Fresh in 2011 w/only 140 hours) with Bravo I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2009 Trailmaster Tri-Axle Trailer w/Electric/Hydraulic Brakes, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators, External Hydraulic Steering, 4-Blade Stainless Propellers, Silent Choice Exhaust, Azimuth Digital Compass, Power Bolster Seats (Helm/Companion), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Fresh paint & interior (both cockpit and cabin) in 2009. Boat located off-site and shown by appointment only -- Please call or email our sales office for details.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,800
- Total Power: 500 Cruising Speed: 50-MPH Max Speed: 80-MPH
- Fuel: 310 Fresh Water: 0 Holding: 0
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two) U-Shaped Wrap-Around Sofa
- Built-in Cooler / Ice-Box in Galley
- Azimuth Digital Compass Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug (Cord not included)
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Power Bolster Seats (Helm/Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Halon Fire System Cockpit Mooring Cover Horn Stainless Steel Drive Tie-Bar External Hydraulic Steering Silent Choice Exhaust 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers Fresh Exterior Paint in 2009 Fresh Cockpit / Cabin Interior in 2009 Fresh Dash in 2009 Engine's Fresh in 2011 w/Only Test Time Current Owner of 3-Years GREAT LAKES / FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.