- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN 1997 BAYLINER 3988 MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 330-hp Cummins Diesel Engine's with only 429 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note; Stall Shower w/Bath-Tub in Forward Head), Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (71 hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Ice-Maker, Racor Fuel Filters, Aft Deck Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel shows in above average condition; Exterior appearance above average, canvas in excellent condition, exterior upholstery in excellent condition, interior carpets in excellent condition, interior upholstery in excellent condition. Truly a must see for those in the market for a freshwater / Great Lakes use only 3988!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich motoryacht enjoys continued popularity thanks to spacious interior, affordable price. Two-stateroom, two-head floorplan includes standard lower helm station, spacious U-shaped galley, comfortable L-shaped settee. Large cabin windows provide excellent natural lighting. Note teak-and-holly galley floor, bathtub in starboard head, foredeck sun lounge.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 21,000
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 24-knots Max Speed: 28-knots
- Fuel: 298 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 36
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's to Port/Starboard Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower; Note Bath Tub! Mid-Ship Stateroom to Port w/Privacy Door & Hanging Lockers / Drawer Storage Mid-Ship Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Port Settee to Port (@ Salon Entrance) w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard w/Ice-Maker Lower Helm Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (9-Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner) Electric Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (67 Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Aft Deck Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Spotlight (In-Operable)
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Bimini-Top Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Enclosure) Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Racor Fuel Filters Fly-Bridge Seat Covers Windshield Covers ORIGINAL OWNER OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.