- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND RECENTLY SURVEYED THIS 1998 SEA RAY 330 SUNDNACER IS A MUST SEE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MPI MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 470 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator (714 hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, Complete Canvas Package -- Updated in 2008 (Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens), Windlass, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Transom Shower, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An updated version of Sea Ray's original 330 Sundancer the 330 produced from 1995-99 is clearly a more stylish boat with softer exterior lines (note the reverse radar arch)and a slightly modified interior. The hull of the newer 330 is also longer than her predecessor and carries less deadrise (17 degrees vs. 21 degrees) as well as increased fuel. Too, the companionway is more to the center (it was to port on the original 330) which eases entry to the cabin. Belowdecks, the interior follows Sea Ray's standard Sundancer formula with a comfortable mid-cabin aft, a wide open salon with no bulkheads, full galley, and quality fabrics and hardware throughout. In the cockpit, a bench seat at the transom faces an aft-facing seat behind the helm and the gap can be filled to create a double sunpad. Additional features include a transom door, cockpit wet bar, easy engine access, transom storage and wide sidedecks." Powered by twin 7.4-litre V-drive inboards this vessel will cruise at 24 knots and reach a top speed in the neighborhood of 32-33 knots.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,200
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Air-Conditioning & Heat Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Convertible Settee w/Storage Underneath Interior Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (NEW) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Westerbeke Generator w/714 Hours
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Ice-Maker Power Engine Hatch Lift Power Windshield Vent (NEW) Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Extended Swim Deck & Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync. Complete Canvas Package -- NEW 2007/2008 (Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn SURVEYED 2005 FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.