- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features a Single 5.7-litre 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and only 610 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2005 Carriage Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, (NEW 2009) Full Canvas Package w/Cockpit Mooring Cover & Bimini-Top Enclosure, (NEW) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, GPS, and MUCH more!
***LOCATED OFF-SITE -- Please call or email our sales office for boarding instructions.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 4,093
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 20-MPH Max Speed: 30-MPH
- Fuel: 70 Fresh Water: 15
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin Enclosed Head Compartment w/Pump-out Head & Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (NEW) GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (NEW)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (NEW 2009 -- Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Cockpit Enclosure) Horn 2005 Carriage Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes GREATLAKES / FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.