- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 350-cid 270-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with 800 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure w/NEW Isin Glass 2011), Radar, NEWER Color GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Auto Trim Tab's, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Updates include new isin glass in 2011, new aft deck carpeting, newer color gps/chartplotter, automatic trim tabs, cabin interior completely redone (see photos), (2) new batteries in 2010. A must see for those in the market for a 32' St. Tropez!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Hugely popular inboard express from the late 1980s, early 1990s remains Wellcraft's best-selling express ever. Euro-style decor with mauve-colored fabrics, brushed aluminum accents different from traditional teak-trimmed interiors of her era. Several updates over the years -- the most significant modification came in 1988 with addition of integral swim platform. Single-level cockpit is well suited for fishing, entertaining. Standard 260hp V-drive gas engines cruise at 20 knots (high 20s top). Over 1,700 were built.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 10,300
- Total Power: 270 Cruising Speed: 23-knots Max Speed: 34-knots
- Note: Interior has been completely updated. Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Settee to Port (Converts to Bunk Beds -- Sleeps 2) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) -- Note Custom Table! Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Trip Log) Radar Color GPS w/Chartplotter (NEWER) AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker NEW Cockpit Carpeting (Snap-in / Snap-out) Radar Arch Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs (Automatic Trim System) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, NEWER Bimini-Top w/Full-Enclosure & NEW Isin-Glass in 2011) Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bottom Paint Engine Sync Current Owner of 4-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.