- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
PRICE REDUCED -- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
WELL CARED FOR, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1985 TROJAN 11-METER SEDAN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS, Radar, etc.), NEW AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & (6) NEW Clarion Speakers, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Aft Deck Cover), Cockpit Wet Bar / Bait-Station, Raw-Water Washdown, NEWER Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting, (1) Set of Spare 4-Blade Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Surveyed in 2004. Fresh bottom paint (Interlux Micron Ultra) in 2010. Salon carpeting new in 2007. Salon bolsters new in 2007. Salon window tinting new 2010. Canvas package new in 2007. Exterior carpets new in 2009. Bilges are extremely clean, exterior brightwork in excellent condition.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish 1980s sedan with wide 14-foot beam has more cabin volume than most competitors. Spacious interior with wide-open salon features large dinette, head with circular stall shower. U-shaped galley with generous stowage. Roomy flybridge has guest seating forward of helm. Note wide side decks, glass salon bulkhead, salon wet bar. Standard 350hp gas engines cruise at 18 knots (high 20s top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 18-knots Max Speed: 26-28 knots
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Entertainment Center / Vanity w/Television to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion Settee in Salon to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard w/Sink/Ice-Maker Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS Radar Autopilot (in-operable) NEW AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & (6) NEW Clarion Speakers
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Onan 6.5kw Generator Emergency Start System
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar / Bait Prep-Center Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2009) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Raw-Water Washdown Dockside City Water Connection (in-operable)
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini w/Full-Enclosure & Aft Deck Enclosure -- NEW 2009) Engine Sync (1) Windshield Wiper Bottom Paint (Interlux Micron Ultra) NEW 2010 Horn (1) Set of 4-Blade Spare Propellers 2004 Survey (2) Deck Chairs w/Table CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.