- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1985 MAINSHIP DOUBLE CABIN VESSEL WITH LIVEABOARD ACCOMODATIONS -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 350-cid 270-hp Crusader Gas Engines with 815 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Generator, Full Bridge Enclosure, Lower Station, New Carpeting, and much more. ***Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Generic double-cabin cruiser from 1980s offered entry-level buyers a lot of boat for the money. Roomy interior with convertible salon sofa, convertible dinette can sleep as many as eight. Original teak interior was replaced with light oak joinery in 1985. Topside features include large aft deck platform, radar mast, swim platform. Easily driven hull designed for efficient low-speed operation runs also well at higher speeds. Twin 270-hp gas enignes cruise at 14-15 knots (22-25 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 20,000
- Total Power: 270 Cruising Speed: 14-15 knots Max Speed: low 20s top
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom V-Berth Forward Stateroom Gunwale Storage Port & Starboard Convertible Dinette to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom Aft / Master Stateroom Storage to Port / Starboard w/Hanging Locker Forward Lower Station Large Salon w/Pull-out Sofa Forward Head w/Shower & Vanity Aft / Master Head w/Stall Shower & Vanity Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Under Cabinet Coffee Maker Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Cooktop Upper / Lower Storage Cabinets
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder VHF Radio @ Lower Station Loran C Model 797 Robertson AP100DL Autopilot Micro Engine Sync.
- (2) Battery's Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs Onan 6.5kw Generator 12v Courtesy Lighting
- Bow Pulpit Forward Deck Radar Mast Large Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder (1) Forward Deck Hatch Large Aft Deck w/Canvas Skirting
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System 4-Blade Propellers Fenders w/Fender Rack's Full Bridge Enclosure Forward Windshield Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.