- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
31' Sea Ray 310 Sun Sport
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
NUMEROUS UPDATES MAKE THIS ONE A MUST SEE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 300 hours since major engine / drive service (834 total boat hours). Recent updates include custom Imron Paint On Hull, New Cockpit Interior, and New Canvas. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Clarion AM/FM Stereo System, Upgraded Electronics Package (Raytheon RL70C Radar, Raytheon C760 GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot, VHF Radio, etc.), Power Lift Engine Hatch, Transom Shower, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking sportcruiser from early 1990s gets high marks for comfort, performance, sex appeal. Forward facing arch represented cutting-edge styling in her era; low cabin profile means modest cabin headroom. Topside highlights include large aft sun pad, U-shaped cockpit seating, electric engine hatch, integral swim platform. Upscale cabin with full galley, enclosed head with shower sleeps two. Note forepeak mini-berth/storage area. Cruise at a fast 30 knots (about 45 knots top).
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,100
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 11
- Forward Cabin Storage Area U-Shaped Lounge in Cain Converts to Full-Size Bed Head (Manual FLush) w/Shower Gunwale Storage Port/Starboard
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Power Vent Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon ST5000 Autopilot Raytheon RL70C (Color) Radar Raytheon C760 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug Emergency Start System 12v Plug-in
- Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (1) Forward Deck Hatch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Forward Deck Anchor Locker Radar Arch Full Canvas Enclosure (NEW) Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Bravo I Sterndrives Bottom Paint Custom Imron Paint Hull (Dark Blue) Radar Arch Painted w/Imron New Cockpit Canvas New Cockpit Interior Halon Fire System
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.