- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
31' Sea Ray 310 Sun Sport
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
NUMEROUS UPDATES MAKE THIS ONE A MUST SEE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 300 hours since major engine / drive service (834 total boat hours). Recent updates include custom Imron Paint On Hull, New Cockpit Interior, and New Canvas. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Clarion AM/FM Stereo System, Upgraded Electronics Package (Raytheon RL70C Radar, Raytheon C760 GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot, VHF Radio, etc.), Power Lift Engine Hatch, Transom Shower, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking sportcruiser from early 1990s gets high marks for comfort, performance, sex appeal. Forward facing arch represented cutting-edge styling in her era; low cabin profile means modest cabin headroom. Topside highlights include large aft sun pad, U-shaped cockpit seating, electric engine hatch, integral swim platform. Upscale cabin with full galley, enclosed head with shower sleeps two. Note forepeak mini-berth/storage area. Cruise at a fast 30 knots (about 45 knots top).
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,100
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 11
- Forward Cabin Storage Area U-Shaped Lounge in Cain Converts to Full-Size Bed Head (Manual FLush) w/Shower Gunwale Storage Port/Starboard
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Power Vent Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon ST5000 Autopilot Raytheon RL70C (Color) Radar Raytheon C760 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug Emergency Start System 12v Plug-in
- Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (1) Forward Deck Hatch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Forward Deck Anchor Locker Radar Arch Full Canvas Enclosure (NEW) Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Bravo I Sterndrives Bottom Paint Custom Imron Paint Hull (Dark Blue) Radar Arch Painted w/Imron New Cockpit Canvas New Cockpit Interior Halon Fire System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.