- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND INSIDE STORED YEAR ROUND THIS 2005 CONTENDER 36 OPEN IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Triple 300-hp Yamaha 300-HPDI Gas Engine's with only 195 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Head (Electric Flush), Garmin 2010 GPS w/Chartplotter, Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/Memphis Audio AMP / Speakers / (2) Sub-woofers / CD-Player & CD-Changer, Powder Coated Radar Arch w/Bimini Top, Canvas Covers for Helm / Exterior Seating / Engine's, Wired for Electric Downriggers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack stored year round when not in use ... This one is bar none one of the cleanest available. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich center console designed for triple-engine power delivers high-octane performance, hard-core fish-ability. Notable features include dual 50-gallon transom live-wells, transom door, step-down storage/head compartment, below decks rod lockers, four insulated fish-boxes. Exemplary finish, flawless gel-coat. Deep-V can endure serious offshore punishment.
- Max Draft: 1' 6" (hull) Ballast: NA Displacement: 6,000 (dry)
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 42 Max Speed: 63
- Fuel: 420 Fresh Water: 25 Holding: 5
- Head (Electric Flush)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (iCom) Garmin GSD 20 Depth Sounder Garmin 2010 GPS w/Chartplotter (10" Screen) Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/Memphis Audio AMP / Speakers / CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug 12v Plug-in
- (3) Bolster Seats @ Helm Radar Arch (Powder Coated) w/Bimini Top Transom Door Transom Storage Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Freshwater & Raw Water Wash-down Canvas Covers For: Helm, Engine's, and all Seating Yamaha Fuel Management System Eva Kool Over-sized Cooler Blue Mood Lighting Under Entire Gunnel Inside Rack Stored Year Round (Since New)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.