- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) BOASTING NUMEROUS UPGRADES THIS 1997 SEA RAY 330 EXPRESS CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND OR FISHING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre MPI 340-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 400 hours since complete engine rebuild. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Freezer, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Color Fish-Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer, Custom Tubular Aluminum Addition to Radar Arch w/(14) Rocket Launchers, Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux Micron CSC Paint, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Complete with all owners manuals / service records. Engine's rebuilt with only 400 hours since rebuild (2800 total boat hours). (1) Set of spare 4-blade propellers. Please note boat hours are a result of low speed trolling while fishing. Boat is truly a must see with all she has to offer!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile express (called the 330 Express Cruiser in 1997 thru 2000; 340 Amberjack in 2001 thru 2003) with wide 13' 5" beam combines spacious cockpit with roomy interior. Cockpit amenities include clever dual-purpose bait-prep station/wet bar behind helm seat, in-deck fishbox, foldaway transom seat. Bridgedeck raises on electric rams for engine access. Fully cored hull has prop pockets to reduce draft. Twin MerCruiser inboards cruise at 20 knots (about 30 knots top).
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 16,500
- Total Power: 340 Cruising Speed: 20-knots Max Speed: 30-knots
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 28
- Forward Settee / Stateroom w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Forward Settee / Stateroom Privacy Door Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth Electrically) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon TV/VCR Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's Depth Sounder Raytheon V850 Color Sounder Raytheon 398 GPS Raytheon Raychart 601XX Chartplotter Raytheon R21XX Radar Cetrek Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Freezer Power Engine Hatch Lift Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch w/Custom Tubular Addition Including (14) Rocket Launchers Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's w/Drop Curtain) Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown Transom Live Well Big John Electric Planer Board Reels Fuel Flow Meter Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux Micron CSC Bottom Paint (1) Set of 4-Blade Spare Propellers (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Engine's Rebuilt w/50-hours (Complete Documentation Available) INCLUDES ALL OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.