- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's (Inboard V-Drives) with only 380 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Slant Back Enclosure), Walk-Through Windshield, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Maxi-volume express with sleek styling gave 1990s buyers plenty of boat for the money. Well-planned interior with U-shaped dinette boasts surprisingly large galley, spacious mid-cabin area, generous storage. Several cockpit seating schemes were offered over the years. Ergonomic helm layout has room for extra electronics. Note that oval oval hull ports replaced sliding cabin windows in 1997.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 10,300
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 22-25 knots Max Speed: 32-35 knots
- Fuel: 162 Fresh Water: 43 Holding: 20
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee / Dinette to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Anchor Locker Walk-Through Windshield Fender Holders Transom Shower Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure Engine Sync. (1) Windshield Wiper Horn V-Drive Inboards FRESHWATER GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.