- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(RECENTLY SURVEYED) LIGHT USAGE AND COMPETITIVELY PRICED THIS 1989 REGAL 280 COMMODORE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.0-litre 230-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 500 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top), AM/FM Stereo System, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Battery Charger, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Contemporary 1980s express with family-friendly layout was one of Regal's best-selling models during her production years. Below-decks comforts include enclosed head with shower, full galley, convertible dinette, aft cabin with double berth. Note teak cabin trim, generous headroom. Cockpit amenities include aft bench seats, double-wide helm seat, tilt steering wheel. Updated 280 model introduced in 1988 featured integrated radar arch.
- Max Draft: 3' 2" (down) Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,200
- Total Power: 230 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 42
- Fuel: 140 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 21
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain Dinette (Convertible) to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Double Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Radar Arch Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top) Turn-Key Package (Lines, Fenders, Life Jackets, etc.) Bottom Paint Horn Spare Propellers SURVEYED IN 2007 2ND. OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.