- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
50' Chris-Craft 50 Constellation
REDUCED!! MAKE AN OFFER!!
Judged First in Class and winner of the Captains Choice award in two seperatre classic boat shows. This is by far one of the nicest 50' Constellations you will find.
Boathouse kept and always freshwater used this vessel has been meticulously maintained and cared for. Family owned for the past 25 years. Recent survey showed no deficiencies. Features full Raytheon Electronics, new Crusader engines, updated interior, numerous custom additions and complete documentation. Be sure to view the full specs for this vessel for a complete listing of all equipment, features, updates and specifications.
- Displacement: 38,000 +/-
- Total Power: 320 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 410 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 60
- A private stateroom forward with head. Two staterooms aft with head and stand up shower. Spacious main saloon area with large windows and convertible double bed. Large aft deck with EZ2CY enclosure.
- Galley has large windows overhead to facilitate plenty of natural light. Dinette with seating for four. Plenty of storage. Dinette table converts into double bed. Refrigerator (New 2002) Microwave Oven Convectional Oven w/3 Burner Stove Double Stainless Steel Sink In Sink Disposal
- Electronics were updated in 1995 Raytheon 202 VHF Radio & Hailer AutoHelm Tridata Depth Sounder Raytheon 398 GPS & Loran Raytheon 650 Autopilot Raytheon 600 Chart Plotter Raytheon R40 Radar VDO Engine Synchronizer Original Equipment Includes: Danforth Compass Speedometer with sumlog (2) RPM Gauges (updated to electronic with engine replacement) (2) Amp Gauges (3) Oil Pressure Gauges (3) Engine Temperature Gauges Search Light Air Horn Electric Horn Bell
- 110 Volt System: Onan 4-Cylinder 10KW Generator Main 60amp A.C. Panel with 28 circuit breakers (2) Volt Gages (2) Amp Gauges (4) 30amp Shore Power Receptacles 12 Volt System: (2) 12-Volt Circuit Panels at Helm (1) 12-Volt Circuit Panel in Engine Compartment (1) 12-Volt Fuse Panel in Engine Compartment (3) 12-Volt Batteries, with crossover switches (1) 110 Volt 15 Amp Boat Guard battery charger (1) 110 Volt 15-3 Flyback battery charger
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Engines were replaced in 1996 Twin Crusader 454XL with MSTS Ignition & Oversized Oil Pan 5000 Series Velvet Drive 8 Degree Down Angle 2.5 to 1 Reduction Trans 4 – Blade, 24” X 19” Propellers, Tuned by PropScan 2002
- This vessel is in excellent condition. Owners of this vessel have always kept it excellent condition with year round inside storage since the mid 1960’s. This vessel has been owned by the current family for over 25 years. Ninety percent of the chrome has been refinished within the last five years. Bright work and paint is superb. Last surveyed in 1999 with no major deficiencies. Aft Deck Refrigerator and Icemaker Wet Bar with Electronic Drink Dispenser Compact Clothes Washer and Dryer Electric Macerator Heads Newly Decorated in 2004 (2) Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat/Air installed in 1999 Mattress replaced in 1996 Hull Painted in 2003 Groco Oil Changing System Engine Compartment Halon System Swim Platform and Ladder Fresh Water – Water Maker (2) Lovett 12-Volt Bilge Pumps (1) 110-Volt Submergible Bilge Pump 20 Gallon Water Heater (1996) Stainless Steel Holding Tanks (60 Gallon Capacity) Air Compressor Bennet Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing. Note: THIS VESSEL IS SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.