- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
PRICE REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!
EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for 6, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover & Bimini Top Enclosure), (3) Batteries w/Switch, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Value-priced 30-footer from the 1990s offered big-time value in a mid size boat. Generous 10'6" beam results in spacious cabin layout well-suited for entertaining, cruising. Six opening ports, three deck hatches provide good ventilation. Storage -- including aircraft-style overhead lockers in salon -- is excellent. Lounge cockpit seating can accommodate six adults. Twin 260hp MerCruiser I/Os cruise in the low 20s and reach a top speed of about 35 knots. About 150 were built.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 10,000
- Total Power: 260
- Fuel: 140 Fresh Water: 34 Holding: 25
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain 3-Drawer Storage Under Forward Berth Convertable Settee to Starboard w/Table Stand-up Head (Electric Flush) w/Hand Shower, Sink & Vanity Aft / Mid-Cabin Lounge w/Table Converts to Berth
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator 2-Burner Alcohol / Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System Depth Sounder Garmin GPS
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower 12v Lighting
- (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet
- Trim Tabs Swivel Captains Seat Cockpit Mooring Cover Bimini Top FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.