- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre EFI (Closed Cooling System)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1995 MAINSHIP 40 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp Marine Power EFI Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling System) with 800 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Kohler 6.5kw Generator (329 hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), Complete Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure (Recently Replaced), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
1990s sedan with spacious interior, large flybridge was designed for casual coastal cruising. Expansive interior -- one step down from cockpit level -- includes two large staterooms, full-beam salon with open galley, lounge seating for eight. Small cockpit has built-in bench seating, centerline transom door, twin engine hatches. Note walk-through door in forward flybridge coaming.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 20,000
- Total Power: 340 Cruising Speed: 16-18 knots Max Speed: 23-25 knots
- Fuel: 310 Fresh Water: 93 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Guest Cabin Forward to Port w/Privacy Door Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Settee to Port in Salon w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) L-Shaped Sofa in Salon to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Television in Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator (329 hours)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Flybridge Wet Bar w/Sink Dockside Water Connection Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Flybridge Canvas Enclosure Epoxy Bottom Wired w/Dockside Cable / Telephone Connection Fly-bridge to Salon Intercom Fuel Vapor Detector 7.4-litre EFI Marine Power Engine's w/Closed Cooling FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.