- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
(ORIGINAL OWNER VESSEL Purchased in 2000) WELL EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS ONE OFFERS A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 300 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), 2-Head's (Electric Flush), Windlass Anchor, Epoxy Bottom w/Fresh Paint, Rarmarine E80 GPS/Chartplotter (Note: With Additon of Radar Antenna E80 will offer Radar Features), Achilies 9' 6" Diny w/7.5-hp Honda 4-Stroke, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player, LCD Television in Salon & Master Stateroom, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Bimini-Top NEW 2010, Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting NEW 2010, New Sofa in Salon 2010, NEW E80 Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter 2010, Fuel Flo-Scan Meters, Custom Winter Storage Cover included! A must see for those in the market for a 322 Silverton Motor Yacht!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Silverton introduced their unique "SideWalk" design--a full beam salon configuration with twin staircases instead of sidedecks--on the Silverton 372 Motor Yacht back in 1996. The concept has since proved popular with buyers, and while traditionalists have been critical of the styling, it's only fair to concede that there are some obvious advantages in this approach from the standpoint of interior volume. Built on a widebody modified-V hull, the ungainly, high-sided profile for the Silverton 322 is a little hard on the eye. Accommodation's, however, are what this entry-level coastal cruiser is all about. With berths for eight, two heads, a dinette, and double berths in both staterooms--plus a large flybridge and modest aft deck--this is probably the most spacious 32-footer ever built. An aft deck hardtop was standard, and a curved staircase provides easy access to the swim platform. Additional features include a molded bow pulpit, transom shower, a separate stall shower in the aft head, cherry wood interior cabinetry, and a wet bar. No lightweight, twin 350HP Mercrusier Gas engines will cruise the Silverton 322 MY at 16-17 knots and deliver a top speed in the mid-to-high 20's.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 19,716
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 72 Holding: 49
- Forward Stateroom Settee w/Dining Table in Salon to Starboard Couch to Port in Salon Aft / Master Stateroom w/Inner Spring Mattress Salon & Master Stateroom LCD Televisions Forward Head (Electric Flush) Aft Head (Electric Flush) w/Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Electric Stove (2-Burner) Hardwood Galley Floor
- Compass iCom VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST-30 Depth Sounder / Tri-Data Raymarine E80 GPS/Chartplotter (Radar Capable) JVC AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches 30-AMP Battery Charger Emergency Start (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/(3) 50' Cords & 50-AMP Y-Adapter
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor Fiberglass Hardtop Radar Mast (No Radar) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator & Storage Underneath Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder & Integrated Staircase to Aft Deck Transom Shower Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Note: 2004-Epoxy Bottom w/Fresh Paint Halon Fire System Fuel Flow Scan Meters ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY Complete Canvas Enclosure (Bimini Top / Bridge Enclosure & Aft Deck Enclosure -- Note; Bimini-Top NEW 2010 Synthetic Engine Oil Delivered New in 2000
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.