- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Features Twin 3208TA 375-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engine's with only 1500 original hours (1200 hour valve service complete). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Central Vacuum, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Hailer, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (1100 hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Bimini Top w/Enclosure & Aft-Deck Enclosure w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting (Bridge / Aft-Deck), Epoxy Bottom (2010) w/Fresh VC-Offshore Paint, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Owner/seller has 35+ years boating experience and has provided only the best of care to this vessel since purchasing it in 1992. Always professionally serviced.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Sea Ray 440 Aft Cabin began life in 1986 as the 410 Aft Cabin. She became the 415 in the 1988 when Sea Ray added a bow pulpit, and in 1989 the company's marketing people took another look and settled on the 440 designation which lasted for the duration. She's constructed on a good-running modified-V hull with moderate beam and prop pockets--the same hull used in the company's 440 Convertible. Her galley down floor-plan is arranged with an offset double berth in the forward stateroom (over/under bunks are found in the original 410 model), a walk-around queen bed aft, and a comfortable (and quite spacious) salon with a built-in entertainment center. In 1990, off-white laminates replaced the teak paneling and cabinetry used in previous years and the dinette was eliminated then in favor of wraparound lounge seating. Because the salon is so large, the aft stateroom is compact. So too is the aft deck where entertaining space is at a premium.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 23,000
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 20-knots Max Speed: 25-knots
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 40
- Master Stateroom Aft w/Privacy Door & Queen Size Berth Cedar Lined Closet in Master Stateroom Large Vanity area in Master Stateroom Aft / Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower & Tub Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Dinette (New Upholstery) Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Sofa (New Upholstery) to Port Salon w/Chair (New Upholstery) to Starboard Salon Dry Bar to Starboard w/Ice-Maker & Liquor Bottle Storage Entertainment Center w/Television/VCR/DVD-Player Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Blender Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave / Convection Oven Ice-Maker w/Dry-Bar to Starboard in Salon
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's Hailer Depth Sounder Raymarine GPS Furuno 36-Mile Radar Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player /CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- •Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker Windlass w/Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Radar Arch Aft Deck Fiberglass Hardtop Aft Cockpit Wing Doors Swim Deck w/Teak Inserts & Boarding Ladder Cabin Entry Canvas Cover (Sun Shade / Privacy Cover)
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Full Canvas Package (Bimini Top Enclosure, Aft Deck Enclosure w/Center Screen & Side Panel Screens Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection (2) Anchors (8) Life Jackets (6) Fenders w/Lines (8) Docking Lines (5) Deck Chairs Complete Caterpillar Cruise Kit w/Spare Parts Dingy w/8-hp Motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.