- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 MONTEREY 322 CRUISER BOASTS MOST ALL OF THE SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre EFI Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler Generator (380 Hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Cockpit Wet Bar, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Cockpit Enclosure w/Half Camper-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Hot/Cold Transom Shower, Extended Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Value-priced sportcruiser introduced in 1998 is a whole lot of boat for the money. Open-plan cabin boasts large L-shaped dinette/sofa, spacious forward berth, full-service galley with microwave, coffeemaker. Three overhead hatches, five opening ports provide good cabin ventilation. Well-designed cockpit has wraparound lounge seating aft, wet bar, double-wide helm seat. Note walk-through windshield, fender storage rack.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: mid 20s Max Speed: about 40 knots
- Fuel: 210 Fresh Water: 44 Holding: 30
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Dinette to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Note; Twin Berth Configuration) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Forward to Starboard Interior Decor Package w/Upgraded Fabrics, Toss Pillows, etc. Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries Batter Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler Generator (380 Hours)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Fender Holders Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure w/Half-Camper-top) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Dockside City Water Connection MerCruiser Bravo III Sterndrives
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.