- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chrysler 318-cid 225-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioner, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler Generator (needs work), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top), Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 3rd Owner. Inside heated winter storage since new until 2009. Recent exterior detail w/fresh bottom paint. Boat includes lines, fenders, power cord and other misc. accessories.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Classic fly-bridge sedan with large cockpit, semi-enclosed lower helm remains the most popular boat of her type ever produced. Offered with or without a fly-bridge, the appeal of this boat rested with her roomy accommodations, handsome lines, affordable price. Well-planed interior with convertible dinette, stand-up head, full galley, sleeps four. Early models had teak decks; once-optional 220-gallon fuel capacity became standard in 1984.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 225 Cruising Speed: 18-20 knots
- Fuel: 120 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 18
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/(2) Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Portable Air-Conditioner Dinette (Convertible) Forward to Starboard Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Power Vent Fan) Sofa in Salon to Port (Convertible to Berth)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator (NEWER) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Kohler Generator (Needs Work)
- Teak Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens) Cockpit Table w/(2) Chairs Forward Deck Fender Holders w/(4) Fenders Removable Fly-Bridge Carpeting Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (FRESH 2010) Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Forward Windshield Cover) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Port Engine Rebuilt w/Only 20 hours Newer Cabin Carpeting 3RD OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.