- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICED REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!
MOTIVATED SELLER IS READY TO REVIEW OFFERS ON THIS 1989 MAINSHIP 39 EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only vessel featuring Twin 502-cid 425-hp Crusader Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum, Updated GPS w/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Ice-Maker, Forward Deck Sun Pad's, Generator, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Mainship 39 Express (called the Mainship 39 Open in 1989-91) was considered a rakish design when she was introduced back in 1989. Built on a low-deadrise, modified-V hull, the wide beam of the 39 Express allows for some very spacious accomodations. Indeed, there's seating for a small crowd in the single level cockpit which includes a large sun lounge and wraparound bench seating at the transom. (Note that the helm position is to port rather than to starboard as it si in most boats.) Belowdecks, the spacious cabin contains two stateroom, a full-size galley, and a large head with a seperate stall shower. Additional features include a unique bi-level transom design, twin foredeck sunpads and side exhaust.
- Displacement: 15,000
- Cruising Speed: 21 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 320 Fresh Water: 80 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Convertible Salon Mid Stateroom w/Privacy Door Complete Stereo System in Salon w/CD Player TV/VCR Full Head w/Sink & Stall Shower Air Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressurized Water System New Hot Water Heater (2) Burner Stove Microwave Coffee Maker Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Mairne Radio Datamarine C-Map Dart IV Unit Depth Sounder Trip Log
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs Battery Charger Dockside TV/Phone Hook-up Generator 12v Plug-in
- New Deck Hatches New Canvas Forward Deck Sun Pads Extended Swim Deck Cockpit Wet Bar w/Ice Maker
- SURVEYED IN 2000 (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST) New Transmissions New V-Drives New Water Tanks New Canvas New Sunpads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.