- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 300-hp MerCruiser EFI Gas Engine's w/Bravo III Sterndrives and only 62 original hours! Spotless clean and in "turn-key" condition this one is a must see. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Extended Swim Platform, Full Canvas Package w/Screens, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player/Changer, Canvas Carpet Runners, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Classy family express delivered style, performance at budget-friendly price. Well-finished interior with mid berth aft, small galley, convertible dinette, will sleep six. Head compartment next to companionway steps is easily accessed from cockpit. U-shaped cockpit settee converts to large sun pad. Note clever integrated anchor platform, good engine access, walk-through windshield. MerCruiser 260hp sterndrives cruise at 25 knots and reach 35+ knots wide open.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 9,500
- Total Power: 300 Max Speed: 35+ knots
- Fuel: 150 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom Settee (Convertible) w/Wood Table to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat Stand-up Head Compartment w/Shower to Port Aft / Mid-Cabin TV/VCR
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Single Burner Cooktop Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fishfinder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player/Changer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Extended Swim Deck & Boarding Ladder Aft Cockpit Seating Area w/Convertible Sun Pad Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Transom Shower Cockpit Carpet
- Trim Tabs Bravo III Sterndrive w/Stainless Props Full Canvas Package w/Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, and Camper Top Package FRESHWATER USE ONLY ONLY 62 ORIGINAL HOURS! Horn Windshield Wipers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.