- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (Bored)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
INSIDE RACK STORED WHEN NOT IN USE THIS VESSEL OFFERS 70+ MPH PERFORMANCE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 550-hp MerCruiser Gas Engines (Rebuilt 2004) w/174 B&M Blowers (Rebuilt 2002) & TRS Drives w/Nose Cones (Rebuilt 2005) -- 200 hrs. Operation Since Rebuild. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Fresh Imron Paint (2005), K-Plane Tabs, Hydraulic Steering, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System, New Cockpit Interior (2005), Tri-Axle Trailer (1997 Model) w/Mag Wheels, and much more. Please see full specs for a complete list of updates / upgrades.
***INSIDE RACK STORED THIS VESSEL IS SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,000
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 45 Max Speed: 70+
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 20
- Forward V-Berth Port / Starboard Couches Large Storage Compartment to Starboard (Could House Porta Potti)
- Sink Cooler
- Compass Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/Equalizer & 12" Kickers Gaffrig Gauges
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2006) Battery Switch
- Integrated Swim Platform Electric Engine Hatch Lift Bolster Seats Smoked Glass Cabin Entry Door Storage Under Aft Cockpit Bench Seat
- K-Plane Trim Tabs Engines Rebuilt in 2004 w/200 Hrs. TRS Drives w/Nose Cones Rebuilt in 2005 w/100 Hrs. B&M 174 Bolwers Rebuilt in 2002 All Maintenance Records Sea Pumps Rebuilt in 2006 Intimidator Props Hydraulic Steering (Lines Replaced 2002) New Cockpit Interior in 2002 New Imron Paint w/New Rubrail in 2005
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.