- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
39' Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser
THIS ONE LOOKS AS IF IT JUST CAME OUT OF THE SHOWROOM -- ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE NICEST LATE MODEL SEA-RAY'S WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO OFFER. ***SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAIABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-cid 330-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with only 150 hours since rebuild (1087 total boat hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Windlass, Westerbeke Generator, Central Vac System, 2-Sets of Full Canvas (1)-White (1)-Blue (See photos of canvas), Raytheon Radar, Garmin 2010C GPS/Chartplotter, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player, NEW Cockpit Interior, NEW Cockpit Carpet, NEW Cabin Carpeting, Dripless Shaft Packing's, and much much more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 390 Express Cruiser turned out to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. First of the big production express boats when she came out in 1984, her sleek lines and European styling--tame by today's design standards--made a lasting impression on the mid-1980's sport boat market. Below, her expansive two-stateroom interior is arranged with a queen berth forward and a combined galley-and-breakfast bar facing the curved settee in the salon. The guest stateroom is unique: it's separated from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead. Slide it away, convert the bunk berths into a sofa, and the area actually becomes part of the main cabin. The 390's interior was updated twice over the years changing from the original wood grain mica to teak in 1986, and to a white-mica/teak-trim decor in 1988. Topside, the single-level cockpit is huge with seating for as many as eight passengers. Twin 340-hp inboard Mercruisers will cruise the 390 Express Cruiser at 17-18 knots (mid-to-high 20s top).
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 16,400
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 17-18 knots
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 35
- Forward Stateroom w/Centerline Island Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom LCD Television Vanity to Port in Forward Stateroom 15" LCD Television in Salon (See photos) NEW Interior Carpeting L-Shaped Salon / Settee Convertible to Double Berth Mid-Cabin / Stateroom w/Double Bunks Head (Vacuflush) w/Stall Shower to Port Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System in Salon w/NEW Spekaers
- Sink (Double Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker (2) Bar Stools Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Electric Stove Micrwave Oven NEW Vinyl Flooring in Galley
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 2010C GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon R20X Radar Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player @ Helm Digital Depth Sounder Digital Speed Power TV Antenna Fume Sniffer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs 6.5kw Westerbeke Generator 12v Cockpit / Cabin Courtesy Lights
- Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Windlass Bow Pulpit w/Teak Accents Transom Door NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (3) Forward Deck Hatches Stainless Steel Fender Holders Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Refrigerator (2) Windshield Wipers Freshwater Washdown
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System TV Antenna Telephone Hook-up NEW Cabin Carpeting NEW Galley Floor Professionally Polished / Waxed Professionally Serviced Engines Completely Rebuilt w/150 hrs. Since Rebuild. Complete Documentation Available. (2) Sets of Cockpit Canvas -- (1) Blue & (1) White (Pictured) NEW NEW Cockpit Carpeting NEW Cockpit Interior All Maintenance Records FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.