- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater use only this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 496 Magnum 375-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 115 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning, Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink, 15" LCD Television w/Digital Antenna, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, GPS w/Chartplotter, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Transom Shower, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,300
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 32-MPH Max Speed: 48-MPH
- Fuel: 105 Fresh Water: 13.5 Holding: 6.5
- Forward V-Berth (w/Dining / Cocktail Table -- Converts to V-Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink Air-Conditioning 15" LCD Television w/Digital Antenna
- Microwave Oven
- Compass GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Bravo III Sterndrive ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.