- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2005 SEA RAY 320 SUNDANCER OFFERS A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING & WARRANTIES AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp MPI Gas Engine's with only 170 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cherry Wood Interior Package, Canvas Carpet Runners, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Windlass, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Recent updates include all new forward isin-glass w/new camper-top. New batteries in 2011. Engine water pumps new in 2011. Engine tune-up 2011.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Quality sportcruiser gives owners state-of-the-art blend of modern styling, top-shelf accommodations. Gorgeous profile is unmatched by anything in her class; upscale interior with glossy cherry woodwork, designer decor sets class standards for luxury, amenities. Topside highlights include well-planned cockpit with posh seating, extended swim platform, power engineroom hatch. Excellent open water ride. Cruise in the mid 20s (about 30 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: Mid 20s Max Speed: 30-knots
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Television w/DVD Player Cherry Wood Interior Air-Conditioning & Heat Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Windlass w/Anchor Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Power Engine Hatch
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top Enclosure) Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (1) Spare Propeller FRESHWATER USE ONLY 2ND Owner
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.