- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
45' Tollycraft 45 Cockpit Motoryacht
ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE THIS VESSEL -- OUTFITTED WITH NUMEROUS CUSTOM FACTORY CHANGES ADDITIONS THIS ONE IS A MUST SEE! BE SURE TO INQUIRE ON OUR SPECIAL LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3208 435-HP Diesel Engines (Custom Promotional Engine Package) with only 847 original hours! This one owner vessel has recevied only the best of care -- Complete with extensive maintenance records dating back to delivery -- Current Survey. Features include but are not limited to: Full Raytheon Electronics Package, Trolling Valves, Full Canvas, Newer Cockpit Carpeting, Newer Interior Carpeting and recently professionally polished and waxed. Be sure to view the full specs for complete listing details. Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
One of Tollycraft's most popular boats, the 44 Cockpit MY is basically a Tollycraft 40 Sundeck with a cockpit extension. As it turned out the 44 became more popular than her sibling thanks to the added versatility a cockpit brings to any yacht. Indeed, over 100 were built before Tollycraft incorporated a reverse transom design in 1994 and reintroduced her as the 45 Cockpit MY. The two-stateroom, galley-down accomodations include a full-size dinette and a lower helm in addition to a roomy owner's stateroom, a deck access door in the salon, and plenty of storage. (Note that the 45 has an angled double berth in the bow stateroom rather than V-berths.) Topside, the full-width aft deck has room for a dingy, and wide sidedecks make foredeck access easy and safe. The cockpit of either model is large enough for light-tackle fishing and makes an excellent swim or dive platform. Note that the fuel capacity was increased in 1991.
- Displacement: 28,000
- Total Power: 435
- Fuel: 398 Fresh Water: 140 Holding: 60
- Forward Stateroom w/Full Berth Forward Head w/Vanity & Vacuflush Head Pull-out Sleeper Sofa in Salon Convertible Dinette (3) Marine Air Conditioning & Heat Units Central Vac System Lower Helm Mood Lighting Throughout Custom Coaming Panles Aft / Master Stateroom w/Queen Size Berth Aft / Master Stateroom Head w/Vanity, Vacuflush Head and Bath Tub w/Shower Door Sliding Door (Starboard Salon) New Interior Carpeting in 2004 19" Color TV w/VCR in Salon
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Trash Compactor Bar Top w/(2) Bar Stools Refrigerator & Freezer Microwave 3-Burner Stove Hardwood Floor in Galley
- Compass Raytheon Ray 90 VHF FM/Telephone Raytheon Ray NAV 575 Loran/GPS Furuno FLV667 Fishfinder Raytheon Rayplot 650 Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/10 Disc CD Changer System & Remote Control GPS Map 192c (Back-up GPS) Raytheon 41X Raday Raytheon Raychart 600XX Tri Data Raytheon VHF (Lower Helm) Raytheon Intercom (Lower Helm)
- (1) 8D Battery for Engine Cranking (6) 6V DC Deep Cycle Batteries Battery Switches Onan 6.5kw Generator (2) 50-AMP Shorepower Plugs Battery Charger (2) 12v Plug-in's @ Helm
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Starboard Salon Entry Door Aft Deck Hardtop (1) Forward Deck Hatch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Cockpit Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet (4) Fenders Stored in Fender Racks on Forward Deck
- Trim Tabs Halon System Plugs for Electric Down Riggers on Aft Deck Cockpit Wash Down Faucets on Forward Deck and Aft Cockpit Full Canvas w/Bridge Enclosure, Dashboard and Bridge Seat Covers, Hardtop w/Enclosure, Windshield Bra Redesigned Salon Door Upgraded Window Treatments w/Custom Coaming Panels Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Water Hook-up
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.