- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1999 DORAL 350 SC -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser V-Drive Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with 625 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Removable Cabin Carpeting, Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Windlass, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Forward Deck Sun-pad, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership is evident ... Great boat and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A quality-built boat with a modern express-boat profile, the Doral 350 SC combines a spacious mid-cabin interior with a cockpit large enough to accommodate a small group of passengers. Built on a fully-cored deep-V hull, her belowdecks layout is arranged with double berths fore and aft, a large, well-equipped galley, a convertible dinette, and a standup head with shower. The 350 has more storage space than many boats her size, and three overhead deck hatches provide excellent lighting and cabin ventilation. The Doral's spacious bi-level cockpit will seat up to eight guests and comes standard with a molded wet bar and a very stylish helm with a woodgrain steering wheel and instrument panel. Fender racks were built into the transom, and wide sidedecks provide secure access to the bow. Additional features include side exhausts, a large engine compartment, radar arch, and a foredeck sunpad.
- Max Bridge Clearance: 8' 5" w/Arch Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,774
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 23-25 Max Speed: 30-33
- Fuel: 210 Fresh Water: 32 Holding: 30
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth Drawer Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Prep-Sink to Port (Aft of Dinette) Air-Conditioning & Heat Convertible Dinette to Port Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Removable Cabin Carpeting Television w/VCR
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord & Y-Adapter 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker Windlass w/Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Table Fender Holders Transom Shower Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (VC-17) Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top w/Screens) 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Engine's w/Closed Cooling ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.