- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
32' Regal 3260 Commodore
ORIGINAL OWNER VESSEL NEVER LEFT IN THE WATER WHEN NOT IN USE (HOIST KEPT) IS A MUST SEE -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 300-hp Volvo Gas Engine's with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrives and 450 original hours. Vessel is in pristine condition -- Owners are non-smokers...Hoist kept since new and never bottom painted! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Windlass, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Ice Maker, Raytheon Radar w/Chartplotter & GPS, Transom Shower, Extended Deck Swim Platform, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Bimini Top Enclosure), and much more
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Regal 3260 Commodore (called the 9.8 Ventura in 1993-94) has been a notably popular model for Regal. (Indeed, it's a rare event when a major manufacturer keeps a boat in production for a decade or more.) Built on a deep-V hull with cored hullsides, the delux interior of the Commodore / Ventura is a blend of high-end furnishings and quality components. The floorplan is arranged with an angled double berth forward, a posh Ultraleather sofa/dinette in the salon, and handsome U-shaped aft cabin seating that converts into a queen-size bed. (Note that in the inboard version a queen bed is permanent.) On deck, the cockpit is set up with a double-wide helm seat forward, wraparound guest seating aft, a built-in wet bar, and a transom door. An electric engine hatch provides access to the motors. Additional features include a radar arch, walk-through windshield, foredeck sun pad, and large transom lockers. A fast boat with 300-hp Mercruiser Sterndrives, the Ventura will cruise at 25 knots and top out in the low 40s. With 300-hp V-drive inboards, the cruising speed is around 22 knots with a top speed in the mid 30s. Note that engine access for inboard models is a tight fit.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 11,800
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 32-mph Max Speed: 52-mph
- Fuel: 172 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom w/Storage Underneath Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Dinette / Settee Converts into Berth Air-Conditioning & Heat Maple / Cherry Trim 13" TV/DVD Combo Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity, Sink & Shower (Tile Floor) Cabin Carpet Floor Runners Aft / Mid-Cabin (Converts into Queen Size Berth)
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Chrome Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Corian Counter Tops Refrigerator / Freezer Micowave Oven Electric Stove Built-in Coffee Maker
- Compass Depth Sounder VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/6 Disc CD Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Wired for Phone & Cable (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs 12v Courtesy Lighting Emergency Start
- Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Sun Pad (1) Deck Hatch Walkthrough Windshield Large Transom Storage Locker Dockside Pressure Water Connection Transom Door Radar Arch Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Windlass Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Bimini Top Enclosure)
- Trim Tabs Co2 Detector Original Owner Hoist Kept When Not in Use FRESHWATER USE ONLY Professionally Serviced Life Jackets Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrvies w/Stainless Steel Propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.