- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 318hp Volvo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NEVER TITLED AND IN LIKE NEW CONDITION THIS 2005 NAVIGATOR 44 CLASSIC PILOT HOUSE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 318-hp Volvo Diesel Engine's with less than 100 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Upgraded 4-Zone Air-Conditioning & Heat System, Cherry Wood Interior, Central Vac, (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Corian Floors, 10.0kw Generator Upgrade, Bow Thruster, Fly-Bridge Ice-Make/Refrigerator, Glendinning Cable Master (100'), Brower 600 lbs. Davit, Oil Changer System, and MUCH more.
***SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking cruising yacht with spacious pilothouse interior is stylish, roomy, economical. Two-stateroom layout is arranged with galley, dinette on pilothouse level, two steps up from salon. L-shaped sofa and clever centerline entertainment center dominate salon. Both staterooms have double berths, en suite heads. Note attractive cherry-wood cabinetry, corian counters, large flybridge. Good lower helm visibility. Volvo 318hp diesels cruise at 18 knots and reach a top speed in the low 20s.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 34,500
- Total Power: 318 Cruising Speed: 18-knots Max Speed: low 20s
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 70
- L-Shaped Couch in Salon to Port w/Accent Pillows (2) Barrel Charis to Starboard in Salon Salon Entertainment Center Forward in Salon w/26" LCD HD Television Bose Lifestyle Stereo System in Salon Forward Pilot House w/Wraparound Lounge / Dinette & Granite Dining / Cocktail Table Leather Helm Seat @ Pilot House Helm Station Upgraded Salon Coffee Table Interior Upholstery Upgrades Cherry Wood Interior Central Vac System Salon Door Curtain Upgraded 4-Zone Air-Conditioning & Heat System Companionway to Master / Forward Cabin w/Storage to Starboard Forward Stateroom w/Island Style Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower -- Corian Flooring Master Stateroom Mid-Ship w/Privacy Door Master Stateroom Hanging Locker Master Stateroom Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower -- Corian Flooring
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine E120 Multi-Function Radar/GPS/Chartplotter (Color) Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player ***Note: Instrumentation Located @ Upper & Lower Stations
- Battery Switches Battery Charger 10.0kw Northern Lights Generator 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Glendinning Cable Master (100')
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch 600 lbs. Brower Davit Flybridge Ice-Maker/Refrigerator Fiberglass Flybridge Table Canvas Covers for Flybridge Seating Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door Forward Deck Fender Holders w/Fenders Radar Arch Transom Shower Stainless Bridge Wind Screen
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint 15" LCD Television in Master Stateroom Stereo in Master Stateroom Wood Steering Wheels Second Barrel Chair in Salon FRESHWATER USE ONLY ORIGINAL OWNER Interior Upholstery Upgrades Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Dripless Stuffing Boxes Oil Changer System Bow Thruster Upgraded AC/Heat Units (4) Fluorescent Engine Room Lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.