- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED THIS 2000 PENN YAN 298 PREDATOR OFFERS A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 270-hp Crusader Gas Engine's (Inboard Pocket Drive) with only 300 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Fiberglass Hardtop, Camper Canvas Package w/Screens, Windlass Anchor, Raw Water Washdwon, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Fishfinder, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/2-Speakers, and MUCH more.
***VESSEL IS LOCATED IN HESSEL MICHIGAN AND CAN BY SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,400
- Total Power: 270 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 180 Fresh Water: 20 Holding: 20
- Sleeping Accommodations for Two -- Custom Mattress by Handcraft Mattress Company Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Hanging Storage Locker Privacy Door w/Lock Storage Compartments Underneath Berth
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater AC/DC Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol/Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fishfinder Radar GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (1) Forward Deck Hatch Cockpit Table Cockpit Hardtop
- Trim Tabs Camper Canvas Package w/Screens (2) Windshield Wipers Raw Water Wash-down Horn ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.