- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2-litre MX
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) HOIST KEPT WHEN NOT IN USE THIS SPOTLESS CLEAN 2004 BAJA 30 OUTLAW SST OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 6.2-litre MX 320-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and 320 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Enclosed Head (Pump-Out), Sleeping Accommodations for Two, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators, Gaffrig Gauges w/Yellow Bezels, Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer (Note: Stereo Speakers & Amp's Upgraded to JL Audio), Full Canvas (Bow to Stern) Storage Cover, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
***SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 7,800
- Total Power: 320 Cruising Speed: 43-MPH Max Speed: 72-MPH
- Fuel: 120 Fresh Water: 5 Holding: 5
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeps Two) U-Shaped Couch w/Cocktail Table Snap-in Snap-out Cabin Carpeting Enclosed Pump-Out Head to Starboard Air-Conditioning
- Sink (Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Refrigerator (Norcold) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine GPS / Chartplotter (In-Dash) Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer (Note: Speakers & Amp's Upgraded to JL Audio)
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Bolster Seats Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- K-Plane Trim Tabs Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators Full Bow to Stern Canvas Storage Cover Stainless Steel Drive Tie-Bar Halon Fire System Horn ORIGINAL OWNER HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER USE ONLY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.