- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
36' Trojan 360 Express
JUST REDUCED $10,000.00 -- OWNER IS READY TO REVIEW REASONABLE OFFERS...
Exceptionally nice and very well equipped this freshwater use only vessel is an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into well priced mid-cabin express. Only 180 original engine hours. Cherry interior. Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, sink & ice maker, and full Raytheon electronics. Be sure to view the full specs on this vessel for additional information.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Trojan 360 Express (called the 350 Express in 1995-98) is a traditional mid-cabin express whose contemporary styling and affordable price made her a fairly popular boat in the late 1990s. She was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam, and propeller pockets are used to reduce the shaft angles. The cockpit and floorplan on the 350/360 remained essentially unchanged during her production years. The mid-cabin interior is arranged in the conventional manner with double berths in both staterooms and a convertible dinette in the mid cabin. A sliding door provides privacy for the forward stateroom--a curtain is used for mid-cabin privacy--and headroom is a full 6' 5". (Note that the floorplan was slightly rearranged in 1999 when an L-shaped setee replaced the original U-shaped dinette.) Topside, a bi-level cockpit has a triple-wide helm seat forward together with a built-in wet bar and wraparound lounge seating aft. A bow pulpit, radar arch, and swim platform were standard.
- Displacement: 16500
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom Convertible Dinette Aft / Mid-Cabin TV & VCR
- Refrigerator Microwave Stove Coffee Pot Sink Storage Cabinets
- DataMarine Raytheon Radar Raytheon GPS Raytheon VHF Radio Compass AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Shore / Dockside Power
- Forward Deck Sun Pad Cushions Bow Pulpit Spotlight Radar Arch Swim Platform Bimini Top w/Side & Aft Curtains
- Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator & Ice Maker Halon System Trim Tabs Air Conditioning & Heat Electric Flush Head Dripless Shaft Logs Upgraded 4 Blade Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.