- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
VERY WELL EQUIPED THIS 290 SUNDANCER IS A MUST SEE. BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND INFORMATION. CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE FOR SPECIAL FINANCING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR THIS VESSEL!
Freshwater use only this vessel features a Single 454-cid Mercruiser Engine w/Bravo III Sterndrive. Loaded with all the essentials including: Garmin GPS, Camper Canvas, Vacuflush Head, Cockpit Carpet, Stainless Steel Props, Full Galley and more. This is an excellent package for overnighting and or extended cruising. Always stored inside heated for the winters. ***Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accomodations and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floorplans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out. A single Mercruiser Sterndrive will cruise the 290 Sundancer at 20 knots (30+ knots top).
- Displacement: 8,500
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 30+
- Fuel: 130 Fresh Water: 24 Holding: 18
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Convertible Dinette Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Vacluflush Head w/Sink & Shower
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave 2-Burner Stove Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 210 GPS Apelco Fish Finder Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch 30-AMP Shorepower w/Circuit Breaker Panel Battery Charger / Converter
- Bow Pulpit Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet (3) Forward Deck Hatches
- Trim Tabs Cockpit Cover Full Camper Top Enclosure Docksdie Water Hook-up Halon Fire Surpression System Stainless Steel Propeller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.