- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid / 8.2-litre
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND. OWNER) EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EQUIPPED AND BOASTING NUMEROUS UPGRADES THIS 1991 SEA RAY 400 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 8.2-litre 400-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with 978 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Generator (327 hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chatplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Camper Canvas Package w/Screens, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 12-Disc CD-Changer, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Notable upgrades include but are not limited to the following: Fuel Flow Meters, Glendenning Engine Sync., Bennett Trim Tab Indicators w/Self-Level System, 30-AMP Shorepower Connections on Port/Starboard Sides, Custom Mattress in Forward Stateroom. Optional 502-cid 400-hp MerCruiser Engine's.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her classic sportcruiser styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior, the Sea-Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced. This was the long-awaited replacement model for the 390 Express Cruiser, and while she has less bean than her predecessor, she was a big step up in luxury and appearance. Built on a deep-v hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the two-stateroom interior of the 400 Express offers overnight accommodation's for six. The master stateroom includes a pedestal island berth as well as a TV/VCR and a privacy door, and a circular pocket door closes off the starboard sitting room, converting it into a private stateroom with a full-size bed and convertible upper bunk. A separate shower stall is found in the head, and the large galley includes a breakfast bar and generous storage. On deck, double helm and companion seats are forward in the cockpit, while U-shaped seating aft converts into a sun-pad. An extended swim platform was a popular option in later models.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,000
- Total Power: 400 Cruising Speed: 29-MPH Max Speed: 35-MPH
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 30
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Convertible Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (2) Television's w/VCR Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door -- Lounge Converts to Bunk-Beds Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower 2-Sets Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Built-in Blender w/Coffee Grinder Attachment Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW) Stove (Electric) Microwave / Convection Oven (NEW) Coffee Maker
- Compass iCom VHF Marine Radio Standard Horizon Hailer Depth Sounder Raytheon 398 GPS/Loran Raytheon 21X Radar Cetrek 737 Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 12-Disc CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (NEW) Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in Emergency Start System (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (Note: Boat is equipped with (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug's on both port/starboard sides) Generator (327 hours)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Transom Shower Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder & Storage Locker
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators & Self-Level System Halon Fire System Glendenning Engine Sync. Canvas Package (Bimini-Top / Camper-Top, Screens) Bottom Paint (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Alarm / Security System Tilt Steering Wheel Cabin Door Screen w/Privacy Screen LED Exterior Lighting Weaver Dingy Davits 2ND. OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek diretly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.