Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling System) with V-Drive Inboards and only 189 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, (NEW 2006) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
In a market crowded with 30-foot mid-cabin cruisers, the Doral 300 SC's over sized cockpit and distinctive styling set her apart from most competitive models her size and type. Indeed, the cockpit dimensions of the 300 SC are extravagant with lounge seating for seven or eight guests and room left over for a built-in wet bar behind the double-wide helm seat. Obviously designed with outdoor entertainment in mind, Doral engineers crafted in the 300 SC one of the most expansive cockpits to be found in a 30-foot express boat. Her mid-cabin floor-plan can sleep six. A full inner liner makes cleanup easy, and the flow-thru ventilation ports in the mid-cabin are unique. Built on a fully cored hull.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 8,916
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 30-MPH Max Speed: 42-MPH
- Fuel: 134 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 30
- Forward Berth Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage
- Trim Tabs VC-17 Bottom Paint Canvas Package -- NEW 2006 (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Closed Cooling System on Engine's ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.