- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A LOT OF BOAT FOR THE MONEY! PRICE REDUCED. CURRENT OWNER OF 16-YEARS SAYS THE BOAT MUST GO. THIS WELL EQUIPPED 1974 CHRIS-CRAFT 33 CATALINA FOR SALE. THIS IS A LOT OF BOAT FOR THE VALUE! -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chris Craft Marine Power 250-hp Gas Engine's with 600 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS, Hummingbird Depth/Fish-Finder, Onan Generator (Not Presently Installed), Canvas Package (Aft Cockpit Slant Back Cover, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top), (2) Spare propellers, and MUCH more!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 14,800
- Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 22-knots Max Speed: 30-knots
- Fuel: 150 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 30
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Door Forward Berth Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Salon w/Sofa to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Hummingbird Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Onan Generator (Rebuilt & Not Presently Installed)
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Aft Deck Carpeting (Removable) Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder
- Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Aft Deck Slant-Back Cover, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top) Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dockside Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 16-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 for additional information or to schedule a showing.