- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-XL EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Boat is available for viewing.
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1997 MAINSHIP 34 MOTOR YACHT HAS BEEN PRICED TO SELL -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 7.4-litre 350-hp EFI Gas Inboards with only 200 original hours. This vessel was the boat show display boat in 1997 and was outfitted with numerous decorative touches unlikely to be found in other 34's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Kohler Generator w/Sound-Box (34 Original Hours), Bow Thruster, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Tall-freeboard miniyacht with aft-cabin floorplan packs big-boat interior in midsize hull. Not only are double berths found in both staterooms, but both heads have separate stall showers -- no small feat in a boat this size. Highlights include full-beam salon with L-shaped settee/dinette, step-down galley with hardwood floor, roomy bridge with bow walk-through gate, small afterdeck with wet bar. Note integral swim platform, standard hardtop. Twin gas inboards cruise at 15 knots (26-27 knots top).
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 18,500
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 60
- Forward Stateroom w/Queen Size Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Port / Starboard Forward Head (Electric Flush)w/Vanity & Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2) Swivel Chairs in Salon to Port L-Shaped Settee to Starboard w/Table (Convertible) Aft / Master Stateroom Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity & Stall Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water System Corian Counter Tops Wood Floor in Galley Refrigerator / Freezer (2) Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven Built-in Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Radar Raytheon Autopilot Depth Sounder Garmin GPS
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2008) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs Kohler Generator w/Sound Box 12v Lighting
- Bow Pulpit Aft Deck Hardtop Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Windlass Aft Deck Enclosure Aft Deck Sink Aft Deck Whicker Furniture
- Trim Tabs Bow Thruster All Equipment Manuals Full Canvas (Complete Aft Deck Enclosure w/Full Bridge Enclosure) Refrigerator Replaced in 2003 Interior Carpeting Replaced in 2004 Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Flares and First Aid Kit Inside Winter Stored (Cold Storage) Professionally Serviced Decorator Package (Boat Show Boat)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.