- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED -- MAKE AN OFFER!!
30' SEA-RAY SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING AND OR EXTENDED CRUISING -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAIALBLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 5.7-litre 260-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and 1000 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Complete Bimini Top Enclosure, Sleeping Accommodations for (6), Electric Flush Head, Electronics Package (VHF Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS, etc.), Removable Cockpit Carpeting, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
"The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard. Additional features include a radar arch, teak bow pulpit, and a swim platform.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 9,800
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 37
- Fuel: 140 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Bert w/Drawer Storage Underneath Forward Hanging Locker Convertible Dinette Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Sink/Vanity & Shower
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Norcold Refrigerator 2-Burner Cooktop
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch 55-AMP Marine Alternators (1) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug w/Cord Battery Charger 12v Cockpit/Cabin Lighting
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Teak Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Remote Control Spotlight Transom Door
- Bimini Top w/Side & Aft Curtains Trim Tabs Alpha 1 Sterndrives Fresh Bottom Paint (2006) Interlux Epoxy Bottom (1998) New Batteries (2006) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Rub-Out & Wax (Spring 2006) Refinished Teak (2006) Camper Top Canvas w/Side Curtains Included Deck Hatches Replaced (2004) (2) Spare Propellers Screen Door Included NEW CABIN CARPET 2013 NEW CABIN HEADLINER 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.