- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED THIS VESSEL MAKES FOR A TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS AND ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 350-cid 270-hp Crusader Gas Engines (Recently Rebuilt) with only 85 hours! An excellent platform for overnighting and or extended cruising. Notable features include but are not limited to: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Generator, Full Bridge Enclosure, Raytheon Radar, Ice Maker, and much more.
***Shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Carver 32 Mariner (called the 330 Mariner from 1994-96) was introduced in 1985 as a downsized version of the larger 36 Mariner, a very popular model for Carver. Over 650 of these boats were sold during a decade long production run which says a lot about Carver's ability to please the public. The great appeal of the 32 Mariner is the enormous single-level, step-down interior that successfully uses every possible square inch of space available in the hull. The result is a truly social boat with an apartment-size salon featuring facing settees. A ladder in the salon provides convenient inside access to the flybridge which is another huge entertainment center in itself. Additional features include a centerline transom door, bow pulpit, swim platform, and a foredeck sunpad. Standard 270-hp gas engine (with V-drives) are located beneath the cockpit. Cruising speed is 16 knots while top speed is around 25-26 knots.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 270 Max Speed: 25-26 knots
- Fuel: 192 Fresh Water: 92 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Head w/Vanity & Enclosed Shower Stall Air-Conditioning & Heat Convertible Dinette Settee / Couch to Starboard w/Pull-out Sleeper Wet Bar in Salon Forward to Starboartd w/Ice Maker
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon Radar Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Shorepower Generator 12v Courtesy Lighting
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Co2 Detector Fuel Shut Off Valve Dockside Pressure Water System Full Bridge Enclosure Rebuilt Engine's (85 Hrs. Since Rebuild)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.