- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED -- MOTIVATED SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS BOATHOUSE KEPT 2000 SILVERTON 392 MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL 0R EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 8.2-litre EFI 405-HP Crusader Gas Engine's with 522 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Showers, Kohler 8.0kw Generator (low hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine E-80 GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Transom Shower, Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting (Aft Deck / Fly-Bridge), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes (1) 2006 Zodiac 10' 2" Dingy with 5-hp Yamaha Motor. Sale of boat includes all owners manuals. Recent 2010 Marine Survey. NOTE; THIS VESSEL HAS BEEN KEPT INSIDE A CLIMATE CONTROL BOATHOUSE IT'S ENTIRE LIFE!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-sided motoryacht with Silverton's "SideWalk" deck plan is long on living space. Enormous full beam salon rivals most 45-footers in size, comfort. Highlights include stall showers in boat heads, fully equipped galley with hardwood floor, extended swim platform (optional), foredeck sun pan. Huge bridge can seat a small crowd. A huge success, over 600 were sold.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 23,577
- Total Power: 405 Cruising Speed: 18-20
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/(2) Hanging Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower L-Shaped Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table Forward to Port L-Shaped Settee in Salon Aft to Starboard Salon Entertainment Center (Television / Stereo System) Aft to Port (3) Television's Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker (Built-in) Wood Flooring in Galley Refrigerator / Freezer Stove 3-Burner (Electric) Microwave Oven Power Vent
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST-60 Depth Sounder Raymarine E-80 GPS w/Chartplotter (Color) Raytheon ST-6000 Autopilot Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Kohler 8.0kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Fender Holders w/Fenders Transom Shower Aft Deck & Fly-bridge Carpeting (Snap-in / Snap-out) Radar Arch / Fiberglass Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Complete Canvas Package (Fly-bridge Enclosure / Aft Deck Enclosure w/Screens) Interlux Micron CSC Bottom Paint Dockside Cable TV Connection 4-Blade Propellers Owners Manuals Included Halon Fire System Horn Dockside City Water Connection Includes 2006 Zodiac 10' 2" Dingy w/5-hp Yamaha Motor FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.