- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NEW REVISED PRICE! OWNER WANTS IT GONE! BRING OFFERS! (CURRENT OWNER OF 20-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND RECENTLY SURVEYED THIS 1988 SILVERTON 40 AFT CABIN OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler 7.5kw Generator (270 Hours), Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens; NEW 2009), (2) Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: March 2010 marine survey on file. Current owner of 18-years. Shown by appointment only -- Please call or email our sales office for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered 1980s cruising yacht with very expansive accommodations proved popular with value conscious buyers. Well-planned interior with two roomy staterooms, U-shaped dinette, roomy salon with convertible settee sleeps up to eight. Note separate stall showers in both heads. Light oak interior trim replaced original teak joinery in 1985. Large engine-room is a plus.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 16-17 knots Max Speed: mid 20s top
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Forward Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Settee to Port w/Sofa Salon w/Entertainment Center to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (10Gal.) Power Vent Ice-Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) GPS Radar (JRC 64-Mile); NEW 2008 Autopilot (2) AM/FM Stereo System's w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.5kw Generator (270 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Fresh 2010) Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens; NEW 2008) Engine Sync. Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dingy Davits Dockside City Water Connection 2010 MARINE SURVEY -- ON FILE CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 for additional information or to schedule a showing.