- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NEW REVISED PRICE! OWNER WANTS IT GONE! BRING OFFERS! (CURRENT OWNER OF 20-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND RECENTLY SURVEYED THIS 1988 SILVERTON 40 AFT CABIN OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler 7.5kw Generator (270 Hours), Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens; NEW 2009), (2) Spare Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: March 2010 marine survey on file. Current owner of 18-years. Shown by appointment only -- Please call or email our sales office for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered 1980s cruising yacht with very expansive accommodations proved popular with value conscious buyers. Well-planned interior with two roomy staterooms, U-shaped dinette, roomy salon with convertible settee sleeps up to eight. Note separate stall showers in both heads. Light oak interior trim replaced original teak joinery in 1985. Large engine-room is a plus.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 16-17 knots Max Speed: mid 20s top
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Forward Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Settee to Port w/Sofa Salon w/Entertainment Center to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (10Gal.) Power Vent Ice-Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) GPS Radar (JRC 64-Mile); NEW 2008 Autopilot (2) AM/FM Stereo System's w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.5kw Generator (270 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Fresh 2010) Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens; NEW 2008) Engine Sync. Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dingy Davits Dockside City Water Connection 2010 MARINE SURVEY -- ON FILE CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 for additional information or to schedule a showing.